On this post, we are going to give you some useful tips about the proper microwave repair and maintenance. These tips will help also help you maximize your usage of the appliance and extend its life and efficiency.
1. Keep your oven clean. This applies to all household appliances you own. Dirt, dust and other particles that stick in your appliance or in your oven, will cause the machine to deteriorate physically. If remained unclean, these particles or dirt will eventually turn into stains that will eventually eat up the metal covering of the oven. Microwave Repair
2. Wipe up all food spills on your microwave at once. Use a mild detergent and water when washing it, and make sure to rinse and wipe dry with a clean cloth always. Also clean around the edge of the door and its opening to prevent soil build-up, which prevents the door from closing tightly.
3. Clean thoroughly the inner walls of the oven. Dirty spots on the inside walls can be removed by putting sine water in a glass cup inside the oven. Bring to boil for a few minutes, while it boils a steam will fill the inside and result in loosening the dried up soil. Leave it in the microwave oven for around five minutes then wipe it dry.
4. Always follow manufacturer's "Do's and Don'ts Guide" and only use cookwares that are recommended for microwave oven cooking. Microwave Repair Help
5. Monitor your oven when using it and follow proper time allocation for each food or dish you make as per the instructions.
6. Do not disinfect, dry clothing or other articles in the microwave otherwise you risk starting the fire. Microwave Repair Services
Finally, have the oven repaired if there are signs of rusting inside it? When this time comes, do not hesitate to call for professional help. Get your oven checked and repaired by accredited microwave repair service company, to avoid further damage and unnecessary safety risks. Microwave Repair Company